1. Introductory provisions
This PP describes how the Company collects, processes and shares user information (“user“) of the www.aklzalesak.com website, as well as customers (“customer“) using their services. This PP does not apply to information that the Company’s customers process using their services.
The company is the administrator and processor of the customer’s personal information, who provides them with the purchase of goods and services, access to the loyalty program or when subscribing to the newsletter and users of the website www.aklzalesak.com. The Company may use the following processors to process personal data.
We encourage you to read the entire PP and to make sure you fully understand the information. If you have any questions about these PP or collect, process, and share personal information with the Company, please contact us at email@example.com
2. What data will be processed
The Company processes the data obtained through the use of websites and through cookies. In order to better target ad campaigns and improve websites, the Company uses information about the user of the viewed pages, or about the links they clicked on, and other activities on the website, such as filling in the order and contact forms. These data are obtained automati- cally through the Company tools and tools of the data processors listed below. If you have cookies enabled on your device, these data are also collected through these files. More information about all cookies that the Company uses can be found here.
The company processes, or can process, data from social networks. By using the social networking (Facebook, Google, Linkedin, etc.) sign-in, discussion, or social sharing options on the web site and enabling the user to access the public, or even an e-mail address. The public profile on social networks may include the user’s name and surname, profile picture, age category, gender status, and other public information according to user settings.
In particular, the company handles the data you provide when creating and using a user account, creating an order or registering for a loyalty program, and subscribing to a newsletter. Some personal information is required for registration (name and email address) and serves for basic user identification or customer login to your account. The data that the Company processes when subscribing to a newsletter or creating a user account can be as follows:
- Name and surname, or business name,
- residence (street, city / town, postal code, state) or registered office,
- email address,
- telephone number,
- bank account number and bank code.
The company consciously does not collect information from children under 15 and children under 15 can not use its services. If you find that the child has provided us with personal information in violation of these PP, you can notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For what purposes personal data will be used
The Company processes personal data solely for the purposes for which it was collected, based on a legitimate interest, legal obligation or consent. We process personal data for various purposes, especially for:
- performance and execution of concluded contracts and orders,
- compliance with legal obligations in the field of bookkeeping, taxation, or as required by other applicable laws and regulations, or required by any lawsuit or government agency.
- communication with customers, including sending information about current services and products, updating business terms and for marketing and promotional purposes,
- sending a response to a question on the users of the website,
- responding to a specific job offer,
- traffic analytics of websites to improve service and offer,
- marketing address via electronic contact,
- transaction processing and fraud detection,
- targeting potential customers through online advertising. For better ad targeting and website optimization, the Company uses information about user activity on websites. This information also includes data obtained through cookies.
- Push notifications. If you have this feature active, the Company may send so-called push notifications directly to the web interface. These notifications are displayed based on your consent given when the relevant web site notice is displayed.
4. Processors who have access to data
Personal data are processed primarily by the Company and its employees who are bound by confidentiality and also by the Company’s suppliers when processed in connection with the execution and execution of concluded contracts and orders (eg transport companies).
The company can also use the so-called processor to process personal data. These entities may only process personal data for purposes and in a manner that the Company determines and can not extend it without further consent. Only the data that we absolutely need to provide our services is provided to processors. Company as processor uses:
- Google LLC (tools for web analytics and on-line marketing);
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. (tools for on-line marketing);
- Colpirio, s.r.o. (tools for web analytics and on-line marketing);
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (tools for on-line marketing); possibly another.
In justified cases, the Company may also transmit personal data to other entities (processors).
Personal data may be passed on to these processors:
- processors who process personal data in accordance with the Company’s instructions in the area of public contact, electronic data management or bookkeeping,
- public authorities and other entities, if required by applicable law;
- other entities in the event of an unexpected event in which the provision of data is necessary for the purpose of protecting life, health, property or other public interest or if it is necessary to protect our rights, property or security.
5. The length of time that personal data will be retained
Personal data for the purposes specified in point 3 shall be processed to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes and for the period necessary to attain them or for a period of time prescribed by law. Personal data is then erased or anonymized.
After this time, personal data may be retained for the purposes of the State Statistical Service only, for scientific and archival purposes.
The basic deadlines for the processing of personal data are available below.
- The company processes personal data with registered customers until their registration is canceled. Customer contact information is processed for the duration of the business relationship or until the customer updates the data.
- For service customers, the Company is authorized to process their basic personal, contact, contact, service and communications data with the Company for a period of 3 years from the date of termination of the last contract.
- In case of purchase of goods from the Company, the Company is authorized to process basic personal, identification and contact details of the customer, data on goods and data from communication between the customer and the Company for 3 years from the expiration of the warranty period for the goods.
- The invoices issued by the Company comply with Section 35 of Act No. 235/2004 Coll. On value added tax for 10 years from their issue. Due to the need to prove the legal reason for issuing invoices, contracts are also archived for 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
- Data obtained for marketing purposes is processed for the duration of the consent, that is, even for the time the user allows storing within the cookie settings on their web pages or in their browser. Processing may take place after withdrawal of consent, up to the expiration date of the appropriate cookie.
- Business and marketing queries via electronic contact are sent to the time of withdrawal of consent or until the date of their subscription.
6. Revocation of consent
Customers may withdraw any marketing and sales notices at any time:
- by clicking on the relevant link located in the footer of each business message;
- on a dedicated website;
- by sending the request to the contact listed
Ad targeting (cookies) can be disabled by the user directly in your browser. If you disable the storage of selected cookies, some parts of the website may not work properly. For more information, visit the Cookies page.
7. Methods of processing and storing personal data
Personal data will be processed and stored:
- machine (automated) through computer hardware and software,
- in written form.
8. Rights of the data subject
The data subject will have the following rights if he/she is an identifiable natural or legal person and proves his or her identity:
Right of access to personal data
Under Article 15 of the GDPR, the data subject has a right of access to personal data, which includes, on the one hand, the right to obtain from the Company:
- confirmation that it processes personal data,
- information on the processing purposes, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients whose personal data were or will be made available, the scheduled processing time, the existence of the right to request from the controller the correction or deletion of personal data relating to the data subject or the restriction of their processing or to object to such processing, the right to file a complaint with the Surveillance Authority, any available information on the source of personal data, if it is not obtained from the data subject, the fact that automated decision making, including profiling, appropriate safeguards for data transfers outside the EU,
- in the event that the rights and freedoms of others are not adversely affected, as well as a copy of personal data.
The right to a confirmation of the processing of personal data and to the information may be applied in writing to the address of the Company’s registered office.
Right to correct inaccurate data
According to Article 16 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to correct inaccurate personal data processed by the Company. Repairs The Company will perform without undue delay, always with due regard to the technical possibilities.
The right to erase
Pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to delete personal data concerning him / her if the Company does not prove legitimate reasons for the processing of such personal data. If the data subject believes that his or her personal data has not been erased, he or she may address in writing to the registered office of the Company.
Right to limit processing
According to Article 18 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to limit the processing until he or she denies the accuracy of the personal data, the reasons for its processing or, if it objects to its processing, in writing to the address of the Company.
The right to notify the repair, deletion or limitation of processing
According to Article 19 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to notify the Company in the event of correction, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data. If the personal data are corrected or deleted, the Company will inform individual recipients, unless this proves to be impossible or requires unreasonable effort.
Right to portability of personal data
Under Article 20 of the GDPR, the data subject is entitled to the portability of the data relating to him and provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to request the Company to transmit the data to another controller.
Right to object to the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his personal data because of the legitimate interest of the Company.
In the event that the Company does not prove that there is a serious legitimate reason for processing that outweighs the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, the Company shall terminate the processing on an objection without undue delay. The objection may be sent in writing to the registered office of the Company.
Right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data
Agreeing with the processing of personal data for business purposes and for marketing purposes may be revoked at any time. It is necessary to make an appeal in an explicit, comprehensible and specific manner, either by telephone, in writing or electronically, using the appropriate form.
Processing of cookie data can be avoided by setting up a web browser.
Automated individual decision making including profiling
The data subject has the right not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects or have been significantly affected by it. The company states that it does not make automated decision-making without the impact of human assessment with legal effects for data subjects.
Right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection
The data subject has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
The Company is committed to protecting personal information and other information about its customers and users of their services. It uses a number of security technologies and measures to protect information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The measures it uses are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of misuse of personal data. Security of personal data is regularly reviewed by the Company and its protection is constantly improved. Keep in mind, however, that 100% confidence can not be guaranteed on the Internet.
All personal data in electronic form is stored in databases and systems accessible only to persons who need to immediately dispose of their personal data for the purposes specified in these rules, and only to the extent necessary.
The laboratory shall be responsible, through legally enforceable obligations, for the management of all information obtained or generated during the performance of the laboratory activities.
The administrator of your personal data is AKL Zálešák s.r.o., with registered office at Korejská 2071/27, Brno 616 00.
This PP is valid from December 1, 2018.